Last modified: December 8, 2022
This policy does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Services. Further, this policy does not apply to any information collected from or about any of our employees.
Children Under the Age of 18
The Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18 do not use or provide any information on the Services or through any of their features, register on the Services, make any purchases through the Services, use any of the interactive features of the Services, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services and products and services and those individuals that interact with us. We collect information: (i) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, birthdate, age, postal address, e-mail address telephone number, credit card information, including billing address, or any other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline; (ii) that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as IP address or other online identifiers; and/or (iii) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and usage details (collectively, “Personal Data”).
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate the Services, and from third parties, such as our business partners and commercially available sources.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect or receive may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information provided at the time of establishing an online account with us, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and if you report a problem with our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact, communicate, or interact with us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out with us and of the fulfillment of your orders and service requests. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order or service request.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers may transmit “do not track” signals. Web browsers may incorporate or activate these features differently, making it unclear if users have consciously activated them. As a result, at this time we do not take steps to respond to such signals.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Parts of our Services may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related statistics (for example, verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- To present our Services and their contents to you.
- To manage and monitor our telecommunications networks and take measurements of network performance to improve overall service levels.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- If applicable, to create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Services or any products or services we offer or provide though them.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our services, products databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our products and services.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by the Company is among the assets transferred.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by the Company is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, the Services, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out, as applicable, by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data, logging into the Services and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, or sending us an email with your request to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out, as applicable, by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data, logging into the Services and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, or sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email or use the unsubscribe feature to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review your Personal Data by logging into the Services and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to or correct Personal Data that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
Stupp Fiber, LLC
2413 Nashville Rd, Suite 403
Bowling Green, KY 42101